Agile Recruiting has created a policy which guides the manner of how we collect, use, disclose personal information of our clients, contractors, candidates and our employees.
We collect information that is provided by the above and that is relevant and specific to the recruiting process of filling jobs, searching for jobs and applying for jobs.
1. Accountability: organizations are accountable for the personal information they collect, use, retain and disclose in the course of their commercial activities, including, but not limited to, the appointment of a Chief Privacy Officer;
2. Identifying Purposes: organizations are to explain the purposes for which the information is being used at the time of collection and can only be used for those purposes;
3. Consent: organizations must obtain an Individual’s express or implied consent when they collect, use, or disclose the individual’s personal information;
4. Limiting Collection: the collection of personal information must be limited to only the amount and type that is reasonably necessary for the identified purposes;
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention: personal information must be used for only the identified purposes, and must not be disclosed to third parties unless the Individual consents to the alternative use or disclosure;
6. Accuracy: organizations are required to keep personal information in active files accurate and up-to-date;
7. Safeguards: organizations are to use physical, organizational, and technological safeguards to protect personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure.
8. Openness: organizations must inform their clients and train their employees about their privacy policies and procedures;
9. Individual Access: an individual has a right to access personal information held by an organization and to challenge its accuracy if need be; and
10. Provide Recourse: organizations are to inform clients and employees of how to bring a request for access, or complaint, to the Chief Privacy Officer, and respond promptly to a request or complaint by the individual
Agile Recruiting takes reasonable security measures to protect personal information against unlawful or unauthorized access, loss or damage, and shall be sufficiently accurate, complete and up-to-date to minimize the possibility that inappropriate information may be used to make a decision about the individual customer or employee. Agile does not retain personal information longer than necessary for the purpose it was collected unless required by law.
Generally, Agile Recruiting will seek consent for the use or disclosure of the personal information at the time of collection. In addition, employees and consultants are required to sign a confidentiality agreement binding them to maintaining the confidentiality of all personal and client information to which they have access.
Physical Safeguards: Active files are stored in locked filing cabinets when not in use. Access to work areas where active files may be in use is restricted to Agile employees only and authorized third parties.
All inactive files or personal information no longer required are shredded prior to disposal to prevent inadvertent disclosure to unauthorized persons.